Minggu, 29 Agustus 2010

Anyong Haseyo Incheon!

I had an unforgettable moment with PSAI-Cordana Choir at Incheon, Korea. We attended Incheon International Choir Festival. I was so proud to perform there, with other choirs around the world. You can open this website if you want to know more about the festival: http://www.incheon-chorus.org/src/main01.html

I really hate the fact that we couldn't enjoy the whole trip, because we didn't go to Seoul. We just walked around Incheon, which is not-so-interesting city. Anyway, I had so much fun with my friends here.

This is our LO (Leader) from Korea. Her name is Son Seung Hee, but her nickname is Sunny.



Let me show you the beauty of INCHEON. I took this picture from my room. Lucky me, I got a room with a good view!


We stayed at Songdo Metro Hotel.

I didn't like the food at Korea. For me, Indonesian food tastes much better. Yeah maybe Indonesians and Koreans have different taste. These are the Korean food.


And in every restaurant, there is KIMCHI!


Another thing that I hate was, when the committee of the festival checked our body temperature, some of us had high temperature! At that time, the disease called H1N1 was very popular. 5 of my friends were quarantined because they had high body temperature. I thought they were all healthy. But the Koreans were just too afraid of H1N1. Look at my friends' faces, they all looked happy and healthy!


I was so happy and proud that the festival was great. Cordana Choir performed successfully! At last, we sang a Korean song together with other choirs. The title of this song is ARIRANG. This is a nice song. Just watch this video.


Indonesian Children and Youth-Cordana Choir is the name of the choir that I joined. Before we went to Korea, we practiced so hard until we were so tired! But our performance was great. We got standing ovation. Some songs that we sang are: Janger, Rampai Aceh, Yesus Nit (Papua song), Pentatonic Hallelujah, Ilir-Ilir, Ondel-Ondel, etc. Well, I don't join this choir anymore now and I didn't join their concert at Germany. I was sad, but I can't join this choir anymore because there are a lot of things to do at school. This is a video of CORDANA's performance in Germany



My trip at Korea wouldn't be complete without my beloved roommates: Debra, Nina and Tomoko. Actually, my roommate is only Debra, but Nina and Tomoko wanted to move to my room. These are their photos. Well, I don't have Tomoko's photo, because she didn't want anyone to take her picture.


We walked around Incheon only. I still didn't understand why we weren't allowed to go to Seoul. So, we only had fun in the temple, china town and shopping malls at Incheon.


I love this trip and I always hope that I can join this choir again. It is fun to sing with my beloved friends. Together we make a harmony and the audiences are amazed with our performance. KAMSAHAMNIDA!

2 komentar:

  1. Waaah,keren banget Inez ke Korea...paduan suara lagi...
    Ehh,tulisannya warna warni,so sweet hahaha :)
    Sukses ya choirnya, selamat ya!!

    Mana oleh-olehnya,bagi dong :P

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahaha thank you Sepjo :)
    Yah harapan gw sih, nilai blog gw dinaikkin hehe.
    Hm, gw udh keluar dari choir ini sih jo.
    Ini trip kan uda lamaaa, dulu lo cowo2 udh gw kasi coklat hahaha.

    BalasHapus